PDA

View Full Version : Rigging

khuda
11-13-2010, 02:42 PM
What all(max and min) does a freelancer employer ask for rigging more than fk/ik switch ,stretch and squash, morphing and facial rig .I have done a certificate course in maya.. In these I have done stretch so that i know i can do(and squash is just a script). I think fk/ik switch i can do after DT. And i think morphing and facial rig is creative(maybe(after DT)) , therefore i dont know wheather i can do it or not).

Thank you.

khuda
11-13-2010, 03:28 PM
And spine Ik spline also.

yogeshsherman
11-14-2010, 07:38 AM
Hi Puneet

First of all I would say whether you are freelancing for an international client or local client .If you are working for an international client then I would say if you are not confident enough don't take the project as there might be chances when due to distance communication you may miss something which is not good for your growth and as par the description you have given I must say that your institute didn't taught you the basics .
Every client is looking to hire someone who excells in his field of work as what I understand you are totally dependent on tutorials which is not bad but just copying a tutorial (everybody can do that) for your work would not please your potential client as they might also seen the same stuff.
so I advise you learn the basic first.
I know my words sound harsh but i want you to grow and excel in your respective field of work.

khuda
11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
here is my work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-wTMgiFV0

I have changed the song to another hindi song.

khuda
11-14-2010, 08:24 AM
I would take tution which thing i don't understand thru DT.

khuda
11-14-2010, 08:45 AM
What does a faculty requires in a certificate a have done that. Ahead I will manage in some way.

CGTalk Moderation
11-14-2010, 08:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.