PDA

View Full Version : Short - Royal Accuracy

shcmack
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Hey :)

Me and three other students have completed a shortfilm. It's supposed to be a test-project to prepare us for our main assignment, which should be finished in the end of the semester.

It is in no way perfect, we know that there's a lot of things that could be better - but we're pretty happy with the end result considering we only had three weeks on this assignment. Anyway, all feedback is greatly appreciated, as it may help us in our next short :)

Software: Maya, Zbrush, Nuke, Premiere, Photoshop, Mental Ray

Link (http://vimeo.com/16534892)

Made by: Håvard Munkejord, Jørn Harald Paulsen, Amund Lundevall and Tarje Pladsen.

Kev3D
11-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Nice gag, and good work for only three weeks.

I would say that the animation could definitely do with a bit of work. The king walking then spinning round looked pretty good but at the end when the guy throws the target away, he could be cowering a lot more.

shcmack
11-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks! :)

Wasn't really any time on planning the animation of the servant guy, so it was animated straight ahead. I totally agree by the way :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-10-2010, 08:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.