PDA

View Full Version : Need some quick help...

jjburton
10-08-2003, 06:12 PM
My school doesn't know how to install lightwave. Not that it's that hard. Anyways...I'm trying to get some work done and I need bandsaw and bandsawpro .p files. I have no idea where they put them. Private message or email would be great. Thanks guys.

Remi
10-08-2003, 06:16 PM
C:\Lightwave\Plugins\Model...at least that's where mine are:)

jjburton
10-08-2003, 06:21 PM
The problem is they're no where to be found. They're not in the directory. I need the actual .p files

PolyMangler
10-08-2003, 06:58 PM
for some reason i've had a problem. And i think it's a bug with 7.5 that LW will randomly clear out the default plug-in folders.....itgot to the point that i loaded all the .p files on a seperate drive and keep them all there, safe from whatever it is deleting them....

my suggestion would be to do the same. nab em off the cd and pu them in a seperate folder from the c:\lightwave\ path

Facial Deluxe
10-08-2003, 07:10 PM
C:\LightWave_3D_7.5\Plugins\Model

Should be there...

uncommongrafx
10-08-2003, 08:34 PM
jjburton,
Truly, it is your school's responsibilty to make this work. And if they don't, you, as a student, have the responsibilty to make them live up to their responsibilty.

Go b**** at your IT people to get things installed correctly.
Good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.