PDA

View Full Version : Need some fast advise on UK courses

josh247
10-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey everyone,
I need to send off my UCAS application for university very soon but would like some insight into some of the available courses. I would like to go into visualisation whether that be product or architectural but am still a bit interested in animation. This said, my first choice is understandably Bournemouth's Computer Visualisation and Animation but I am finding it hard to discover similar options. I have looked at some other computer animation courses like at Glamorgan but even they themselves said that their course didn't suit visualisation so well.
Would be great to hear how some of you got into the industry or any suggestions on what course to apply for would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Robert Bateman
11-19-2010, 01:36 PM
I guess I'm a bit too late to be of much use. I highly recommend bournemouth. They'll work you very hard, but you will learn a lot in the process! That said, I'm not sure it's the best course for visualisation (Although I must say that it's the best course I've seen that gives you a complete understanding of the tools and techniques involved, and I'm not sure I can recommend any that are better for visualisation...).

Other places worth having a look at are Teeside & Swansea.... Sussex may also be worth considering!

CGTalk Moderation
11-19-2010, 01:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.