PDA

View Full Version : Intro Logo Animation for Games Company

GioChrono
10-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Hi,

I just completed this short and simple logo intro for Black Knight Games and thought I would share.

http://giochronostudios.co.uk/Clients/BlackKnightGames/Preview_512.jpg (http://vimeo.com/16332182)

It took approx 3 days to complete.

Cheers

Gio

jimmy4d
10-30-2010, 04:08 PM
looks cool......nice work man...

notavailable58
10-30-2010, 11:44 PM
nice work George

cheng-long
10-31-2010, 08:17 PM
Nice stuff here,
the only things that catch my eyes is when the hand is squishing the wax.
i just feel he gently put his seal maker on it and not pushing on to the wax. like if there were no force in it.
neway it is just my two cents.

GioChrono
10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Hey, thanks guys.

cheng_long: Yeah I know what you mean, I messed about with that part for a bit but I just ran out of time to fiddle any further. The hand was kind of a late add on to the scene as well. With a bit more time I could have given that a re-work. Maybe when I get some more pc's set up for rendering which I hope to do soon I can have another look but the long render times put me off for now ;)

Cheers

Gio

mrtprodz
10-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Looks really nice even though I agree with Cheng_long,
with a little bit more "push" on the hand it would looks
fantastic.

Great work :thumbsup:

edit: Great web comic btw :thumbsup:

GioChrono
11-01-2010, 01:19 AM
I may revisit this in a bit. I also may shift the time line for the candle video layer I comped over the scene.
I filmed a candle with my iPhone4 and popped it in after effects and tracked it to get rid of the shake and slung it in. There is some more flickering later in the clip so I may shift it so there is a bit more movement right at the beginning as its too static and looks a little dull.

mrtprodz: Thanks, just working on my showreel at the moment with my little spare time and then hope to get back to more Talos stuff.

Cheers

Gio

TUS
11-01-2010, 03:58 AM
Great job , 2 thumbs up !! :D

CGTalk Moderation
11-01-2010, 03:58 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.