PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys...time to talk...

RobertoOrtiz
10-29-2010, 01:57 PM
How are you guys doing in term of the dateline?

Who feels he needs more time?

-R

FerdiWillemse
10-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Been doing good. I'm making it to the deadline. Had to work some late hours, but I'm now finishing the last two scenes. No need to extend it here.

pierechod
10-29-2010, 02:37 PM
we are a while off yet, but this is due to other work commitments - it would be unfair to extend the deadline for us, I would say we will complete, in fact i am rendering atm, however we will be a couple of weeks at least late!

We will probably develop the sim into a quick short and release around late November, early December 2010.

Sorry Rob mate.

DavidHopkins3D
10-29-2010, 03:23 PM
It will be close but we should find time to finish it.

diparun
10-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi Rob,

Ran into some personal stuff to take care of.. My sim-workup is ready, and had started on the terrain. If somebody can provide me a Dam model that I can use, I would be able to do justice to the quality expected... Can't work on this till Nov7..

An extension would be greatly appreciated, but wouldn't want an unfair advantage either, as I've seen the THREE other EXCELLENT Starts - HopkinsYelena&Co, Ferdi&Co & Pierechod&Co .. So, leaving it to the Mod.. And fellow contestants, Don't worry - the extra time will only help me to finish & make a submission, for, you guys are miles ahead, in team strength & modeling capabilities..

Thanks,
Arun

RobertoOrtiz
10-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok guys I will make a call tonight.

RobertoOrtiz
11-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Well if there are no more posted entries, Fred will win by default.

So guys you got until this weekend to post your entry.

-R

FerdiWillemse
11-09-2010, 06:27 PM
So what's happening? The weekend passed.

RobertoOrtiz
11-09-2010, 08:35 PM
You won...
Great job!

-R

pierechod
11-10-2010, 09:41 AM
I would say so!

congrats mate, good result, we are still rendering but it will be a while longer, will post further updates as they become available.

Katachi
11-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Hey,

just checked back here to see how the entries for this challenge were coming along...is it true? Only one entry?

Is this even allowed? Please donīt get me wrong, the entry is very nice and I like it. Good visual quality but doesnīt a challenge require a minimum amount of 2 participants?

At least if it was me I wouldnīt want a price for beating myself. :)

Well, pity noone else made it this time.

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2010, 07:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.