PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Animation Reel

Ysark
10-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Hey Everybody,

I have just recently completed my 2010 demo reel. If you have any critiques or comments feel free. They will be very much appreciated. Thank you, and I hope you guys enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/16093665

Colter Coates
www.coltercoates.com

KevinKraeer
10-28-2010, 05:44 AM
Nice work! The executioner bit was my favorite. Great idea - it draws you in. I kind of like that more than your leadoff piece, which is nicely animated but lacks the originality of the last animation. It all comes down to personal preference of course, but I might think about putting executioner first and the crushing guy last. One more strong acting clip using another sound bit would round things out nicely as well, if possible.

Ysark
10-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey KevinKraeer,

Thank you very much for the critique. I am hoping to do another lip sync soon to add to the reel as you said. I am very glad you liked the executioner one. Now that you say that I will be switching the two around with the crushing one last. Thanks again it was very appreciated.

CGTalk Moderation
10-28-2010, 07:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.