PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about Bournemouth

PoLLuX360
10-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Hello everyone, I created this thread because I became interested in take a MA or PGDip outside my country (Portugal). While I was looking for good universities I discovered Bournemouth University and its MA Course in 3D Computer Animation. My background comes from a degree in Computer Graphics and Multimedia in which I had some classes in 3D Modelling and Animation. I do a little drawing but still need to improve more in order to make it be a plus. At the moment I'm a 3D Generalist, I do love almost all aspects of CG, but I'm looking to specialize in Level Design / Prop Modelling.

What i want to know is your opinions concerning the Media School of Bournemouth and if Bournemouth University is good for international students. Other universities you recommend please post here and give opinions about those aswell.

I read some of the other posts and i saw some opinions about BU, but since I needed more precise opinions I created this post.

CGTalk Moderation
10-20-2010, 11:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.