PDA

View Full Version : Badger's Sketchbook

BadG3r
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey guys,
I try to shape up and develop some drawing and painting skills as this is something I really wanted to do for a long time.
I will post as much as possible and would be happy to get some feedback to learn, improve, and evolve.

Thanks,
Igor

BadG3r
10-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Here are the first pics.

BadG3r
10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Found an ugly picture of a bug on the net...

tried painting it... its wip so far.

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x341/igor_majdandzic/WIP/Kaefer01.jpg

thelonesomeblues
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey Badg3r, loved the bug, great texture. The top leg looks pretty weird in the top, seems different then the others... And, on the other drawings, try to paint 'em on a full face, it probably would look better... Are you attending some art classes or learning on your own? What books you use? Could recommend Vilppu and Loomis. Keep posting !

BadG3r
11-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi Robert,

Thanks on your comment, really appreciate it. Yes, the top leg is weird but it really looks like this. Thats one awkward bug. Not saying it cannot be improved, just mentioning it.

I am learning on my own. I just draw at the moment, and read in jack hamms figure drawing from time to time. drawing an eye here and there. will check loomis and vilppu out, thx for the recommendations.
Will post more regularly as soon as I do not spend the night at work.

cheers

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2010, 08:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.