PDA

View Full Version : who can I contact about a problem submitting to galleries?

ceruleanvii
10-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi -

I mistakenly submitted a piece to the 3D gallery when I meant to have it in the 2D gallery. It was accepted to the 3D, and as soon as I realized my mistake, I could see no way of moving it. So I deleted the image from my portfolio, and resubmitted again to the 2D gallery.

I just got an email saying it was declined because:

Your submission has been declined for the following reason(s):
* This piece of work has already been accepted into the gallery. Please do not resubmit work that you have submitted before.

This email has a do-not-reply address so I can't respond to explain the situation. Can you tell me how to contact someone so I can get this piece into the 2D gallery?

Thanks!

ceruleanvii
10-09-2010, 02:51 PM
this is the image in question:

http://ceruleanvii.cgsociety.org/gallery/925313/

leigh
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
I have placed your original thread into the 2D gallery. Next time, please take more care when filling in the submission form, to ensure that you submit your work to the correct gallery. If you make a mistake and realise it, simply report the post and explain the situation instead of deleting it.

ceruleanvii
10-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks very much, Leigh! Is there a specific place or person to contact when these situations arise? I was looking in the 2d and 3d forums but could find no one to directly contact, other than posting here in this forum.

leigh
10-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Feel free to PM me directly about anything like that, although posting in this forum is generally the correct way to contact us about stuff like this.

CGTalk Moderation
10-09-2010, 08:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.