PDA

View Full Version : Good Universities for PG/Masters in CG

kingcole
10-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for a good university in Europe that offers a good Postgraduate or Masters program in Computer Graphics.
I'm interested in learning Stereoscopy, Augmented Reality, Shading and VFX.
Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

moidphotos
10-05-2010, 07:37 PM
In the UK you might find that those areas would be taught by Bournemouth NCCA or the University of Kent. You should contact a member of staff there to check if they do cover those areas though. In Germany the Film Akademie Baden-Wurttemberg has a really impressive post graduate course; they might be worth contacting as well. Good luck with the search!

kingcole
10-06-2010, 01:56 PM
In the UK you might find that those areas would be taught by Bournemouth NCCA or the University of Kent. You should contact a member of staff there to check if they do cover those areas though. In Germany the Film Akademie Baden-Wurttemberg has a really impressive post graduate course; they might be worth contacting as well. Good luck with the search!

I knew about BU and Kent, but I didn't know about Film Akademie Baden-Wurttemberg, I'll check it out, thank you so much.

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2010, 01:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.