PDA

View Full Version : Does Gobelins teach 2D animation?

lumzi23
10-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Hello, I was just wondering does Gobelins teach 2D animation as well as 3D and is there a way to do both at the same time? (assuming they teach both)

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

MrConterno
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Would be a better idea to ask the school about it. I'd imagine it's on their site, most schools put their curriculum on the site. I'd check but I don't speak french :).

lumzi23
10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
It doesn't say on their website well not on the english part anyway. It's not a deal breaker anyway. I would still try to go the school and the go elsewhere to learn the 2d stuff afterwards assuming they don't teach it.

Edit: Nevermind I just went to the french part and saw some student films which I believe were hand drawn.

thematt
10-03-2010, 06:51 PM
goblin is famous for teaching 2d animation, that's what there are best at! some of the best in the world I should say.
cheers

lumzi23
10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
goblin is famous for teaching 2d animation, that's what there are best at! some of the best in the world I should say.
cheers

Thanks. That makes sense given that they started animation long before computer animation became a bit thing.

CGTalk Moderation
10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.