PDA

View Full Version : lattice deformer?

Levitateme
10-03-2003, 05:41 PM
I hate tryin to alter my imagesi n photoshop with just the distort,perspective scale etc. does anyone know of a plug in were i hvae a lot of control over how i am distortin gmy image? sometin like a lattice? i had one before but my computer had to be reformatted, and i have no idea what the name of the plug in was. i would love to have it again, anyone know of one?

little5points
10-03-2003, 06:19 PM
squizz?

Levitateme
10-03-2003, 09:24 PM
do you have a link?

dg
10-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken Squizz is very similar if not the same as Filter > Liquify from PS7, but I might be wrong :)

See ya! :)

azazel
10-05-2003, 01:00 PM
I recently used After Effects' Bezier Warp tool... very useful, I wish PS had something like this.

Atwooki
10-05-2003, 01:44 PM
I use 'Elastic Reality'

Not sure if it's on the market now, tho' .....? :)

Atwooki

yinako
10-06-2003, 05:53 AM
I have been fustrated with this for long time, and at times I have to draw the image from scratch(normally with curves) in order to deform it. Let me know too if theres a way to do it in PS

Ian Jones
10-06-2003, 11:35 AM
I have to agree with azazel, the AFX bezier warp is indeed very useful for motion as well as stills.

What completely astounds me though, is that the worlds premier image editing program doesn't have such a feature. Considering it is implemented into AFX its pretty obvious that Adobe know how to program it! There really are some holes that need fixing. oh well... I guess its the same across lots of types of software.

Levitateme
10-06-2003, 11:30 PM
well awesome, ...i think ill just have to wait till CS comes out. i saw a few images of some new kinda deformers. it would make total sense if you could use the pen tool to act as a deformer. draw along soemthing, and its points would beable to pull. christ!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.