PDA

View Full Version : Help please

goldenbrush
09-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi, I'm very fascinated by the cg world I have learned some basics in 3ds Max and Zbrush but the problem is that I don't have good basics in drawing and sketching.
Is there a good and efficient way to learn drawing (note that I live in Tunisia and here we have very few schools in this domain)
Is there a way ?
Thanks in advance !

Lunatique
09-30-2010, 05:14 AM
Please look at the sticky threads at the top of this forum. They were created to help people just like you, but too many people never bother to look at them.

goldenbrush
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM
:surprised Thanks for the help ! but could you give me some tips from your personal experience, I'll be very grateful. Thanks again

Lunatique
09-30-2010, 12:12 PM
I created those sticky thread, so a lot of it are my personal suggestions and advice. You really should read them because they are like free art school education. If you have read through them, you'll see just how helpful and valuable they are. One of the most important things about learning and improving is to be resourceful instead of asking others to spoon-feed you. With all the very helpful links and recommendations collected in the sticky threads, all the foot work was already done for you.

goldenbrush
09-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Thank you Lunatique for your help. I'm going right now take a look on the sticky threads.
Thanks again !

CGTalk Moderation
09-30-2010, 06:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.