PDA

View Full Version : Laurentian Library

Crzyeuropn
09-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Hi there CG Society,

This is one of the pieces for my portfolio that I have been working on my free time, unfortunate I had to postpone progress due to classes starting and working on my senior animation short film. Will continue on winter break but until then it sounds like a good opportunity to get some feedback on what I have for now. The only reference Iíve used was what I could find by googling tried looking on pay website for better quality but couldnít find any on this building interior, if anyone know a good website for photo reference I would like to know. One thing that worries me is how to UV the wall it is very complex and in one piece and was wondering what would be a good approach to making good UV without having so much cut pieces. All and any critique and hints are appreciated

Thanks, Kevin Lonigro

Kanga
09-29-2010, 01:51 PM
In future don't post in black Kevin,... you are giving us a headache!

Crzyeuropn
09-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the tip it never ever crossed my mind that it was dark on dark, so ill be posting the images again in white I hope these are less of a headache

Crzyeuropn
09-30-2010, 05:35 AM
pic of the window design

stuh505
09-30-2010, 07:14 AM
The architecture looks great to me. No crits! The original image is quite visible...

Kanga
09-30-2010, 12:22 PM
No the original text in the post was black. Had nothing to do with the images.

CGTalk Moderation
09-30-2010, 12:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.