View Full Version : Smalls rigging tools
10-02-2003, 10:58 PM
My first scripts and plug with Messiah. The goal of this tools is to help you while in setup mode.
Small things but I think they are very useful.
Check the info in BBlib.
10-03-2003, 10:35 AM
Hey there :)
These are a great set of tools and I know I'll use them a lot! Thanks for posting them :beer:
Agreed, these are some very nice tools - simple yet extremely helpful! :) I always hated it to have to copy/paste the bone lenght value to position a null exactly at the tip of a bone! Well done :thumbsup:
10-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Tky for the comments :)
There's an update :
4 plugs :
- DeselectObject.mp -> Api function available for script now.
- AddToSelection.mp -> Api function available for script now.
- SetCurrentSelection.mp -> Api function available for script now.
- NullWS.mp -> Add a null at the root of the world. just type NullWS in the command line for try ( define a hotkey after )
2 Scripts :
- Insert a Null within a hierarchy. Just select the child where you want the null and run the script. 2 variations ( "regular" or World space orientation ).
01-16-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.