PDA

View Full Version : Cg Elite Is Back!!!

Jean Eric
01-17-2002, 04:24 AM
After being neglected for a long while, CG Elite, an on-line CG Channel Gallery featuring some of the very best CG artists on the web is back with a new look.

http://www.cgchannel.com/cgelite/

Let us know what you think of the new look!!!

Equinoxx
01-17-2002, 06:22 AM
whooooohoooooo

anyways, I like the general layout of the page and the header especially, but I am seeing inconsistent page designs :eek:

it's different from cgchannel & different from cgtalk.
I think they should all have the same base for the layout. I vote for the header of cg elite whoooohoooo.

oh, and there is a typo in Bill Fleming, currently it says Bill Fleeming ;)

just helpin out here :D

Daxx
01-17-2002, 07:02 AM
Good!!:D

lildragon
01-17-2002, 08:34 AM
It's awesome that you featured Henrik Holmberg, I couldn't believe it either, when Sigma told me he was looking for work :)

sigma
01-17-2002, 11:05 AM
Doh! getting very busy.

Due to current high demand, the page you are looking for cannot be delivered right now.
HTTP Error 408 / 409 - Not acceptable / Resource conflict
Internet Explorer

I guess i'll check back later. Cant wait to see. :)

Taoizm
01-17-2002, 11:29 AM
so sweet. Thanks for the heads up.

Jean Eric
01-17-2002, 02:49 PM
Yeah, well CG Elite was a tad too popular for now... :-)

It kept crashing CG Channel's whole server... That's why we are moving to a new server shortly. Growing pains I guess. Fortunatelly, CG Talk is independent from CG Channel so it won't crash so easilly...

We are almost ready to launch the new CG Channel which will have lots of new features and will require a much more sturdy server. Galleries are especially killer.

Anyway, CG Elite should be back up tomorrow I guess.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.