PDA

View Full Version : Rice Factory: Short Movie from Mozambique:)

nildoe
09-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Hello there,

This is our latest work that we have done for this client called "Arroz Leao", and its the most unusual comercial lenght wise, it has 2 min and 40 seconds and its airing right now in Maputo, Mozambique... its about a ficticious Rice Factory that runs out of the Magic Powder that is supposed to make the Rice so special and it's the job of our Hero "Pipito" to get it... i hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it, it tooks us a total of 3 months from start to finish, from 1st ideas and concept drawings to final movie.

All of the work except the ships modeling and the robotic arms was done by me, including modeling, animating, sound effects, directing and editing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6B4boMC6n8

cc welcome please.

Nildo

Aben-Athar
09-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Great job, Nildo! I just wish the video had a better resolution. Parabéns e abraço!

nildoe
09-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Thanks Boss:)

Im trying to get a hold of a better Compressor, do you have any advice or anyone else for that matter?

Nildo

methodz
09-24-2010, 11:22 PM
good animation, the audio quality was a bit poor but overall the short was good.

*Sorenson Squeeze is a great compressor.

nildoe
09-25-2010, 05:14 AM
Thanks Methodz

will check it out.

Nildo

CGTalk Moderation
09-25-2010, 05:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.