PDA

View Full Version : Futhering Career....ideas/opinions??

brentt03
09-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Well, been thinking bout this a while, so figured it would be good to get some advice from the people who know the industry.

Currently, I am 26 and work as a designer in the aerospace industry. It's a great industry, I am just looking for some more creative things, something that is more involved and rewarding.

So years back i wanted to do creative art, 3ds max, cinema 4d, things along those lines; get involved in character animation, industrial design,etc..

Now I live in AL, and work full time. I am learning 3ds max outside of work; but need some ideas on some steps to take to get involved in some more creative things. Moving really isnt an option right now, as I just bought a house.

How about some degreed online programs? Are these worth the time and degree? I have a B.S. in engineering graphics and design; how about a masters in Fine Arts??

I am rambling; any guidance, or advice, let me know!

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
09-21-2010, 02:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.