PDA

View Full Version : Esponta;us

macrowaves
09-21-2010, 12:23 PM
http://vimeo.com/15149340

Today at 8 PM, I thought about making a short film to be finished in the same day, before going to bed and start my routine over again. I've arrived home about 9 PM and started making some 3d, music and motion graphics. In about 5 hours I've struggled myself to find the way to say something which I still didn't know well…, The thing was… while traveling back home on the bus, I was thinking that maybe lots of technical and artistic issues could arise and stop me from achieving my deadline, the issue also was how to overcome them in a short period of time.
While striving with it, I've learned about taking spontaneous decisions, correct decisions which were discovered during the creative process.
So here's the result, hope you like it and also please “ try this at home”, it is a great and funny experience, at least it was for me.
What i've realized, apart from the rush and creating something for just pure fun in a couple of ours is that I did have something to say.

Espontañus = Esponta;us

CGTalk Moderation
09-21-2010, 12:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.