PDA

View Full Version : eMirage's website

eMirage
10-02-2003, 01:17 AM
Hi all,
Just published the first release of my web site
and hope to get some feedback on that.

Itís a mix of flash and html, done in 15 days from design to online publishes.

Feel free and comment (I realy need your help)

this is the URL:

www.emirage.web1000.com

thanx.

jrwells
10-15-2003, 11:24 AM
First, the flash on the right side of the screen is too large and you have removed the scroll bars. Did you calculate in the size reduction for the browser window? I am guess you designed on a screen with a higher resolution, I am finding that this is a very common problem, so the bottom of your flash is getting cut off and the only way to access it is with the wheel mouse. To properly fit a 1024x768 sreen you have to shrink your html down to about 955x600 (don't quote me on those numbers, but you can find acurate ones ont he web somewhere) then make the flash to fit that. Try shrinking your monitor to 1024x768 and you will see what I mean.
Second the buttons on the left are not working for me, when I do hit the gallery button it take a long time before the gallery shows up and nothing happens in between, I would suggest a small preloader to let the user know something is happening before the larger screen comes up.

eMirage
10-15-2003, 11:09 PM
Thanks "jrwells" for the tips

I also want to know if the site is slow and what is your connection type (speed: modem or ADSL)

And thanks again for the help.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.