PDA

View Full Version : Gnomon Online course " Lighting and Rendering 1 " opinions

soth3dlife
09-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Greetings!

My name is Fran, I'm really interested in the "lighting and rendering" Online course of the Gnomon School. For that, I need opinions about this course. It seems really good but it's very expensive. Other courses, like CGworkshops, are cheaper and have the same duration. I'll do the course most probably, but I prefer to know student opinions before.

Thanks In advance.

Fran

KillahPriest
09-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Greetings!

My name is Fran, I'm really interested in the "lighting and rendering" Online course of the Gnomon School. For that, I need opinions about this course. It seems really good but it's very expensive. Other courses, like CGworkshops, are cheaper and have the same duration. I'll do the course most probably, but I prefer to know student opinions before.

Thanks In advance.

Fran

I only took the Gnomon master class, so I can't speak for their other courses, but I was less than thrilled. There was no interaction between instructor and students. It was mostly just watching a video tutorial.

I think the actual online classes have homework and whatnot assigned though, so don't go just by me.

CGTalk Moderation
09-17-2010, 08:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.