PDA

View Full Version : Going back to the enveloppe

Atyss
05-29-2002, 02:49 AM
Hi people,

So let say I envelopped my character and applied some Cage Deformations. From the moment you apply the first cage deformer, the enveloppe weights can no longer be painted (if you put the viewport to Constant the object is mostly black), although they still can be edited numerically.

Question:Is there a way to allow the weights to be painted again on the enveloppe when you applied Cage Deformations?

I tried Disable from here on the Cage Deform Operators, without success. I deleted the operators, without success.

For now my only option is to copy the object, remove ALL operators (including the enveloppe), reapply the enveloppe (and copy the weights from the original object), then I can paint again the weights.

Merci pour toute aide - Thanks for any help
Bernard Lebel

Atyss
05-30-2002, 12:29 PM
(Thanks to wavo)

You can paint again your enveloppe if you select the node under WeightEnvelopeCls, in the object's clusters. This node is called Envelope_Weights. Select and start painting.

Bernard Lebel

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.