PDA

View Full Version : way to change the color of the crosshair?

sireel
05-29-2002, 12:13 AM
hey guys, is there a way to change the color of the cross hair/pointer from gray to say bright green or something?

frog
05-29-2002, 08:09 AM
Not that I know of, although it would actually be quite a nice feature.

If you're constantly losing track of your cursors (especially in 'precise' mode), what I do is to quickly press the spacebar which temporarily brings up the hand tool (with a big and visible cursor) to locate it again.

sireel
05-29-2002, 01:21 PM
thanks for the reply, yeah I think its unfortunate that Adobe never added something as simple as a crosshair color changer, I can't imagine it would be that difficult to implement.
As it is I use the hand tool to find my place but its seems like you shouldn't really need to switch tools (although it is as easy as pressing the space bar) just to find your local. very frustrating.
oh well... back to the drawing board... literally.

LucentDreams
06-03-2002, 06:20 AM
let me guess the 50%grey bump map painting issue. I hate it myself,why not a black and white curser, still not ugly colour, but always visible.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.