PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTER: Hope

Kovez
09-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Here's my first character I've created in 3dsmax. I've been using the program for about two weeks and am still very new to it so I havn't achieved alot yet. C&C welcome. :)

http://toxn.orcon.net.nz/Hope.jpg

stezzy
09-30-2003, 11:12 AM
it quite dark cant see much

ppl_friend
09-30-2003, 11:31 AM
hey! a new guy can created such thing is very good... i count on you my dear... great job and keep going... try to understand more about the egde and surface... it might help you much...^^:applause:

ppl_friend
09-30-2003, 11:34 AM
well, you have know how to create the modelling already, now is time for you to learn how to use the lighting but bear in mind dont use radiosity light when you re doing exproration....^^

Kovez
09-30-2003, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback people. The idea behind the image is an alien-like creature trapped in a dark crevace (the bottom of a cave or such) with a ray of light shining down on him from a hole above giving him hope for survival.

I'm still on my way to learning how to texture and light properly but hopefully the next image I post here will be something of greater detail. :wip:

More input is always welcome! :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.