PDA

View Full Version : Situation in Denmark - Question

Spokas
08-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Hello to all CG community,
I recently found this place and got very excited about info i can find here.
That is why i want to ask, what are prospects to study 3D graphics in Denmark (currently doing web developement bachelor - top up CPH business academy NORTH). After this i am looking to get myself in a different field - 3D especialy.

Also, maybe someone has any info about market in Denmark about 3D visualisation, game development, animation studios?

Any answer will be appreciated.
Giedrius

Dumpduck
08-24-2010, 11:41 AM
There's really only two places in Denmark worth mentioning; The Animation Workshop and TRUEMAX Academy. I have no experience with either of the two, but clearly you will see people go for the courses at The Animation Workshop. They require strong portfolios, unlike TRUEMAX who only requires you to be a millionaire.

Spokas
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Truemax - uch :) pricy...sad thing that there are no discounts or ability to study for free in these schools for EU students. I should probably check some other countries...

spurv
08-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi!

And VFX or animation studios in Denmark? Do you now some?

CGTalk Moderation
08-29-2010, 04:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.