PDA

View Full Version : chinese font

bodya
09-28-2003, 12:24 PM
What can I do to use chinese fonts in photoshop???

Nicool
09-28-2003, 07:44 PM
I got recently a font called JayCons. Not a real chinese font... But it gives asian character graphicaly interesting!

Sorry, CGtalk prevents me too send something higher than poor 20 ko. I can give this font to you, so go search it :(

nojobnoodlez
10-12-2003, 09:15 PM
You will need some sort of software to do it though. And alot of these cost some serious bucks. Here is an example:

Twin Bridge and Union Way Asian Suite for Chinese

http://www.unionway.com

You could find a font that maybe uses some Chinese characters, but it isn't going to work out like pressing the A on your keyboard will get you a Chinese equivalent of an A. There are lots of languages in Chinese (Big 5, Manadarin, etc) and each has its own character set, not to mention that each of their alphabets has alot more characters then English.

ETETETT
10-14-2003, 12:17 PM
when you install ps, choose custom, and then make a component called"CMap files" installed, this maybe can solve your problem. (CMap is not in the first folder, it's in "type support")

(someone told me, i haven't tested, but you can try. good luck)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.