PDA

View Full Version : problem exporting an animation

appelsin
08-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi!
I'm having problems when I try to export animations in 3ds max 2011, i have to different animations I need to export to .fbx. The first one is an animation of an object which is exploding, using 'bomb' (space warps/geometric/deformable/bomb). But I get this error:
"WDM modifiers from the following object(s) Modifier Stack have been disabled for the export process:
-Plane01
-Plane03
-Plane04
-Plane05
-Plane06....."

In the secound animation i have used ProBoolean to make an cracking effect that split the object into pieces. But when i try to export i get this error:
"The plug-in does not support the following objects' geometry type and will convert them to an editable mesh. Morph and skin deformations may be lost. If 'Enable in Viewport' is deactivated, closed shapes are capped and open shapes are converted to dummy objects with no edges or faces. If 'Enable in Viewport' is active, the Viewport settings are used for the mesh conversion:
-Mug
-Plane01"

I will appreciate any help you can give me!

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2010, 10:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.