PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten password - No access to inbox

Sheckee
08-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey,

This is my account :

http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?userid=393292

Unfortunately I forgot the Password & the email address it is connected too (Jon@Jonathonstewart.co.uk) is having issues. These issues being that I can not send or receive emails at this time. I have contacted the owner of the company in question (OmegaHosting) and he said he would get it fixed. However this was a couple weeks ago now, and he has stopped replying. So I can't access my account. Is there any way in which I can get the email address changed on there to a new one I have made instead so that I might be able to login? (The new email address is Jonstewartcg@gmail.com - I know I'll have to prove that the other account is mine in some way, I paid for a CG Society membership on there, so I can prove it via that if needed.)

Thanks,

Jon.

leigh
08-07-2010, 06:25 PM
I've updated your account with your gmail address, however you should note that gmail often tends to bin our automated emails for passwords and such as spam - so be sure to check your trash folder. If you continue to have issues, send me a PM and I can manually reset your password for you.

jon-stewart
08-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Brilliant. Thanks for that, I am most grateful.

CGTalk Moderation
08-07-2010, 06:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.