PDA

View Full Version : Grad School

underwoodnat
08-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Does anyone have any ideas for grad schools in the 3d graphics end of game design/ animation?

I am presently a rising senior at Clarkson University in upstate New York. Although I have been receiving a decent education and this spring will receive my undergraduate degree in Communications and Media with a focus in 3d modeling, I do not feel that I have been able to learn as much as I would like. I really am feeling that my demo reel will not be at the level I want it to be even with my independent studies I will be taking over the next two semesters.

I know that a great number of individuals in this forum feel that self education is the best route, but the time I have spent in the classroom has been invaluable to me, so please keep answers related to further education opportunities.

Specifically I am interested in environmental design, object design, and texturing.

CGTalk Moderation
08-06-2010, 12:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.