PDA

View Full Version : Newb question about bones. (easy)

CCNezin
07-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Resolved, is there a way to delete your thread?

proxyPrimate
07-27-2010, 04:47 PM
As far as I'm aware the generally accepted etiquette in forums, especially technical forums, is to reply to your own post when you figure something out. That way the next person who has that problem will find your solution and won't have to post the same question.

It makes the forums a continually growing source of information as opposed to just help on an individual basis. This is why the cgsociety forums are so fantastic. You often don't even need to post a question because someone else beat you to it.

It's kind of rude to simply delete your post as it prevents anyone else from learning what you've learnt. Even just knowing someone else had the same problem as you can often be helpful in finding a solution.

Of course I have no way of knowing what your question even was now. I just thought I should say something so you know in future. As I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

CGTalk Moderation
07-27-2010, 04:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.