PDA

View Full Version : ANIMATION: AMD Athlon 64 contest semi-finalist!!!

Elpaco
09-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Hey guys ... I would like to post my short film "Toothless" here but I'm a broke bum that just got out of school (and looking for work) and can't afford webspace...

however, I'm a semi-finalist for the athlon 64 animation contest (yay me) and they are hosting my entry which is a 45 sec. clip from my short film. You can see it here...

http://www.amd.com/us-en/0,,3715_9392,00.html?redir=ANUS01

its the "toothfairy on the prowl"

check it out and let me know what you think...Tell me what needs to be worked on for when I do my next short...

-Pete

Elpaco
09-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Nobody has anything to say? I need to hear whats wrong with it....cmon guys ...help me out here.

I'll have my full short film posted here soon... I think maybe tomorrow...

BigSky
09-25-2003, 02:15 AM
Nicely Done,

There's a bit of a "feature film" minute thing happening here, as if we were dropped into a bigger narrative. Not bad as it goes, but it's not the traditional short form. A bit of conflict could have gone a long way...girl's waking up, etc. Nonetheless, some wonderfully observed characters, and I like the ease you had with timing.

NOICE!

Elpaco
09-25-2003, 03:07 AM
There's a bit of a "feature film" minute thing happening here, as if we were dropped into a bigger narrative.

It's a clip from my actual short film "Toothless" which is 3:45 long. I promise you there is a whole lot more of a story there! The only reason I didnt enter the whole thing into the competition is because it had a "30-45 seconds max" rule. I want to post my film here because I would relly like to hear what people think about it but unfotunately I just got out of school and have no money for webspace. My friend says he will host it if I can get it down to 10 megs... I'm trying....hopefully soon I can post it!

-Pete

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.