PDA

View Full Version : aspiring animator needs help

blaguilar92
07-17-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm from Costa Rica, and my top career option is animation, schools in Costa Rica are not that great in this field and I want to study abroad, but I've been having second thoughts because I've read some very discouraging career reviews that pretty much said that it is a very competitive career (it is hard to find jobs) and that the salary is quite low. I just wanted to know if that is true, or if it is worth paying for a very expensive art school to graduate for a career that would not satisfy me. I know that my family is not capable of paying an art school and getting a scholarship for international students is harder, so if I'm going to get a loan I want to know if this career is worth it.

Please help me, I will appreciate any comment. :)

arusnak
07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
If your not sure whether 3D would even satisfy then I wouldn't recommended shelling out the cash to go to a better school.

If you can, try your locate collages and take a couple of course there then decide if you want to study abroad.

CGTalk Moderation
07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.