PDA

View Full Version : Topics Suggestions

Splinter
07-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone,

It's time to start thinking of what we would like to do for next month's Silent Challenge. If you have any ideas please post your ideas for a topic here in this thread.

Splinter
07-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Here are a few ideas to get us started.

Trying to cross a very busy street
Emotion change ( change from one dramatic emotion to another)
Spying on an unsuspecting person

Splinter
07-23-2010, 04:38 PM
It's almost time to vote on a topic suggestion. So, if you do have any good ideas, share them soon that way they can be added to the list. :)

supermanV
07-25-2010, 07:11 AM
I don't see people getting excited and taking part in animation challenges lately .
liked your topics john.

i would suggest

1. Rock climbing
2. deserted on a island( trying to send SOS signal )

maevey
07-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi. As a rock climber, I really like the rock climbing idea - I've never had a chance to animate it yet.

Some other suggestions are:
Trying to steal something from the middle of a laser secured room (lots of over and under)
Dying of thirst or starvation and finding a source of food or water

Splinter
07-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey everyone today is the last day of the month. Don't forget to vote for your favorite topic in the poll. This link (HERE (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=135&t=906318)) will take you straight to the poll that way you can cast your vote.

CGTalk Moderation
07-31-2010, 08:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.