View Full Version : ps running problems
09-23-2003, 07:20 PM
For some reason my computer has major problems in running photoshop. My computer is 1gb,has 512 ram and 60gb of free space, so speed shouldn't be an issue. Even when drawing with small resolutions the line may appear several inches behind the cursor. I have set it to use 97% of available ram with no result. I have noticed no similar problem with painter or any other program. Usually it prevents me from painting entirely so please help...
09-24-2003, 09:55 AM
09-25-2003, 11:05 PM
what version is it?
have you checked Adobe knowledge base for this problem?
Is there an update (not upgrade) for it?
- Which video board are you running?
- How much VRam does it have?
- Are you running another unnecessary service that slows down you system because he is a RAM eater?
- What is the canvas size and dpi that are you testing the brush stroke?
- Have you made all the updates?
- Your OS is updated too?
Check those out,
See ya! :thumbsup:
01-16-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.