PDA

View Full Version : Vue tutorials

geekatplay
07-15-2010, 04:42 PM
I am reworking on www.geekatplay.com (http://www.geekatplay.com) make it better.
More tutorials, easer to find ...etc.
Can you posted links to your favor tutorial source and if possible tell why do you like it.
And if you visited our site, let me know what you would change?

Thank you for your time!

AFalk
07-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Your tutorials are amazingly well done and you cover a TON of ground. Hardest thing though is to find exacgtly which tutorials are available on a given subject. An index of sorts would be a phenomenal addition.

RLM
08-16-2010, 03:38 PM
As someone who spends a considerable amount of time learning online and someone who has spent many years actually designing the latest web sites and online content too. I can say with all certainty that your web site is already FAR better than most other online tutorial web sites out there and the quality of your tutorials is fantastic too.

I agree with the above reply though, a way to search for tutorials on a particular topic would be good (Lighting terrains, modelling etc). Maybe more options for downloading each tutorial too, apart from iso.

All the best and keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2010, 03:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.