PDA

View Full Version : Zbrush 3.5 (pc) for sale

pnoland
07-05-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm selling my license of Zbrush 3.5 (PC). I no longer need the license. So, if you're interested I'm selling for 495. Email me at pnoland@gmail.com if you would like to take this off my hands.

PayPal only please

-Patrick

FabioMSilva
07-06-2010, 08:58 AM
im not sure if its legal to transfer licences to different person...
but anyway, u not happy with zbrusH?? the most amazing software of them all ???:scream::scream:

troy1617
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM
hi if its a real license and is upgradeable as far as updates goes for future releases then i would be willing to buy from you but the price will have to be lower considering a new license is $595.00, but if your willing to go lower than the asking price then i will buy it from you right away let me know..

out of curiosity what is the reason your selling it for anyway?

if it a a valid license you have a deal let me know with in at least a couple of days from now?

and make arrangements with pixologic head quarters to get the license transferred to a different user so that they can make needed adjustments to the account holder.....

if your interested in selling it to me send me an email? my email address is (troy1617@yahoo.com)...

pnoland
07-07-2010, 12:28 AM
im not sure if its legal to transfer licences to different person...
but anyway, u not happy with zbrusH?? the most amazing software of them all ???:scream::scream:

You are able to transfer your license with Pixologic.

The reason I am parting with it is because I have switched to Mac and my Zbrush license is no longer valid with my computer unless I pay to go cross-platform which I do not want to do. I use the software mainly has a hobby and I haven't had time for a while now for it so it's time to let it go.

The license is still for sale for $495 (You save $100 dollars off retail).

CGTalk Moderation
07-07-2010, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.