PDA

View Full Version : need a good step-by-step video tutorial for 3dmax

curiousone2010
07-05-2010, 01:08 PM
i got the 3d max 2010 bible book. i found it hard to learn as it was not video format. my online research was confusing as there was so many different sources. i want a step-by step guide that like a book that teachs like from ch1 to ch 20 , like in this order. any one know a good source so i can get started on 3ds max. thanks in advance.

Orbital101
07-24-2010, 03:55 AM
Lynda.com or Digital-tutors are great to start with even at high end level. Total training, autodesk website if you subscribe for free to the students area as tons of free video. I honestly love 3D Palace and Eat 3D they have complexe and professional tutorials. Even so I learned alot from Cris Robson he made my teachers cry on the polygon count lol.

Anyway plenty of tuts on the web to get you started and start building your *organized library * for quick reference incase you forgot some key information. These softwares are just to big for you to handle to yourself. Go check out Cgtuts, they have great and usefull tutorials and so many more out there.

Good luck.

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2010, 03:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.