PDA

View Full Version : Animation

Aido
09-22-2003, 01:14 AM
Hi guys, my name is Adrian Millington, Im a new animator on the project. I have extensive animation experience form television to games using Maya.
Could someone please bring me up to speed as to the current state of the models and rigs?
Who designates shots to be animated ?
I work during the day, so this is a nightime project for me.
The project is shaping up to be a good one so far,Im really looking forward to getting started on this.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a pm and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.
Thanks guys !
Ayjay
:thumbsup:

ilasolomon
09-22-2003, 02:08 AM
Hello Adrian, welcome to the team
actuallt there are lots of info here, take a look at some threads and you will find out! hehe
in a brief, most of the models are ready for next session which is SHADING/TEXTURING (exept the cat and trailer stuff)
we have 2 characters rigged (but beta-test): Alien1 and the Hero
we still have so much work to do before we jump into real animating, so keep yourself busy with some other stuff like test animation, tweaking the riggs, experience the skinning methods, talking about shading style and so!
aha, we have a thread names GENERAL ANIMATION THREAD, a GENERAL RIGGING THREAD (you have seen this) and one for GENERAL SHADING, take a look. and don't forget to read all sticky threads, especialy 'The begining' one! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.