PDA

View Full Version : 11 Second Club Final version

CallMeMarsh
06-30-2010, 05:38 AM
ok guys so i had a little thread over in the WIP section but i just wanted to post the finished, rendered version over here to see what everyone thinks about it...i'm pretty happy with it but i know there's always improvements to be made so please, let me know so i can use you guys' notes when i start my next project! btw, thanks to everyone who already chimed in on the WIP thread, you all were a huge help!

http://vimeo.com/12959688

dondixon
06-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey man! thanks for the reply on my post, I dig your clip I saw your progress as well in the 11sc forums, it has come along nicely, I sort Of want to see him hit and stay in some of those poses, and then have his transitions into those poses move a bit quicker too, he needs a lil snap to him. I like the girls hands on the hip and the framing works well, she also has some nice overlap on her ponytail. The background gets a lil busy, but i see you tried to remedy that by outlining the vacuum, it works but I would think that a treatment like that might work better if it was throughout the shot, or better yet maybe lighting the bg and bring it a lil out of focus. Either way good job on getting it completed and hitting the deadline! Good luck and keep em coming!

D!

CallMeMarsh
06-30-2010, 08:04 PM
don, thanks for the critique...i too felt i couldve held the key poses longer too but it seemed i just didnt have enough time to make those changes..i was also going back and forth on the bg too but i decided id just throw a backdrop in there, blur it out a little and let it go since i wanted to work on the animation a little more but i realized i needed to just get to a point i was happy with and let it ride...i cant wait for next month either, this time i'll actually get a full month to animate instead of only 11 days!

CGTalk Moderation
06-30-2010, 08:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.