PDA

View Full Version : My sketch works <My friend's wife>

zeonduo
06-28-2010, 06:19 PM
This my sketch works in computer. I bought a wacom intuos 4 last week.

It's looks like good to use. But i think it's hard then draw on the paper.

In photoshop, its easyly to draw the pupils.That's very good! But hardly to draw the skin.

Because i don't know how to use my hands to "verschmieren"(i am very sorry,this is a Deutsch word,my english is not good,so i don't know how to express in english).

Comments welcome

Thanks all!

http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g67/427467/427467_1278507342_submedium.jpghttp://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g67/427467/427467_1277743908_submedium.jpg

TryForce
07-06-2010, 09:19 AM
I think you mean how to soften, smooth the skin. Just use a soft brush with low opacity.
Not sure if you worked after a refrence but her left eye looks kinda wierd positioned (the right eye from the picture).
Looks pretty good though.

zeonduo
07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you! Now, I have already upload her photo. It's maybe too small to see.But in the photo,you can see the left eye and the right eye. This is fact.

The soft brush with low opacity is very easy to use, thank you very much!

zeonduo
07-06-2010, 07:05 PM
AH! Ich habe eine Frage an Sie.

Was bedeutet "refrence"? Überprüfe ich das Wörterbuch, aber es ist keine Erklaerungen...

Wiro
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm no painter so I won't crit on this but "reference" is translated into "Referenz" in German so it may not help you much ;)
Maybe "Vergleich" is better?
It just means having having something to refer to, in other words something to compare the validity of your painting to like the photo of the girl.

Wiro

Kanga
07-08-2010, 10:29 AM
.But in the photo,you can see the left eye and the right eye. This is fact.

In representational art fact plays a small role. The work either looks good or it doesn't.That is the only fact to be concerned with. This piece looks like a direct paintover to me. Paintovers arnt a bad thing if you do something with them.

The study itself is dry and fairly uninspiring. The skin is not alive and the pose itself is pretty stiff. Where you had an opportunity to throw some dynamic into the piece by doing the folds you left it a kind of scratchy dark gray.

CGTalk Moderation
07-08-2010, 10:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.