PDA

View Full Version : output one vid from left and right

thehive
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey Im tryin to get up to speed with doing stereoscopic in nuke, i have an animation that has the left an right cams I was getting familiar with the nodes used for the stereoscopic but i was trying to see if i could out put one vide from the 2 views , i tried but the error was cant output 2 views at once. if any one has experience in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

oldblindbob
06-29-2010, 09:20 PM
i had the same problem too...what i did was create another camera and view "middle View" then animate that camera so it sits between your left and right cam (you can just copy and paste one of your cams and move it over slightly) then join all three views together, use your anaglyph, then in your 'write' node choose "middle view" ... this should then render out your movie in 3D ... :) hopefully, lol

thehive
06-30-2010, 01:41 AM
haha that was so easy lol, cool man ill try it, i saw that if you export to exr you can do it but haven't tried it

CGTalk Moderation
06-30-2010, 01:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.