PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to find Vue artists work?

egselent
06-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey Guys - I have been looking for the past week or so for really good Vue animators but other the cornucopia site (which i didnt find very inspiring) i have found it almost impossible to find good Vue artists and animators. There doesnt seem to be any easy to access repository of work anywhere. Am I missing something? We are looking for animators as there is a project on our site that would be perfect for Vue animators.

Thanks for any help

Eoghan

Mike.H
06-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Theres plenty of good comercial vue artists out there, im using the term artists because theres frankly not much depth to uncover as far animations and vue goes so i woudnt call anyone a dedicated vue animator.

Just my opinion tho.

Im to busy with clients to take on a new project atm, but phillipe which works out in UK might be available and hes the one usualy doing the vue launch animations for the new product launches. Other then that it depends on what you need from "your" vue artist. Pm me some info and ill get back to you with a proper fit.

The reason it might be hard to find public vue stuff is because vue still isnt mentioned often even when being used. But of course, if you have the budget for it you could always check with ilms vue matte artist :).

egselent
06-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Thanks Mike - i've pm'd you!

AFalk
07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Nice new tendering service! Signed my small studio up. Looks like it could be a great way to expand my own market :)

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.