PDA

View Full Version : Posting delay for replies

GerR
06-27-2010, 07:43 PM
It has always taken a considerable time for my posts to show up in any section that I post. I am just wondering if there is a problem with my account or if there is some specific reason why almost all of my posts take upwards of 14 hours to show up when other people have posts up instantly.

To clarify, I am not referring to gallery posting, I am referring to reply posts and thread starting posts in challenge and wip sections. I have had to wait a long time for every one of my posts so far, and it just seems out of the ordinary compared to other post activity.

I assume it is some kind of moderated delay such as for the first posts of a new account. It would just be nice to know if it is actually a problem or just something that I have to deal with (which is very frustrating).

I did my best to find the answer on my own but without the search feature working for me it was taking a long time.

GerR
06-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Thank you for the fix. Much appreciated.

leigh
06-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. For some reason, you were stuck in the "new users" group, as if you were still a newly registered user. I meant to reply here when I fixed it yesterday but forgot, but you've obviously realised that it's fixed now so all is good again in the world.

CGTalk Moderation
06-28-2010, 10:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.