PDA

View Full Version : How to select different subtools?

xX_eXiGe_Xx
06-21-2010, 03:55 PM
So i've created 2 diffrent subtools. One is the head, one is the hair. But the only way i can select them is by pressing Subtool and select the 'layer'. But I don't want to do that. I want to select them in the 3d view. Someone said that i could hold down ctrl and shift and click ont he hair to just select it, but it doesn't work for me when i do that.

ezekiel66
06-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Hold down ALT and click on the subtool to select it.

xX_eXiGe_Xx
06-21-2010, 04:35 PM
oh thanks! quick question, how do i only view that subtool also?

ezekiel66
06-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure if there is a pre-assigned hotkey for this. You can assign a hotkey for this yourself though.

Open subtool master (zplugin -> subtool master. if there is no such entry in your menu download subtool master from the pixologic website, its free). Click on the button at the botton of the menu (the one that says "rev. 3.5P"). Open the zplugin menu again. The subtool master menu is now expanded. Hold down the CTRL key and click on the button "show/hide all". Press the key combination that you want to assign.

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2010, 04:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.