PDA

View Full Version : CGtAlK paid subscription

rkabitz
06-19-2010, 01:57 AM
Hello All-
I have recently purchased a paid subscription. the benefits are listed here on the page in the link below. What I'm interested in is hosting a demo reel with the personal URL and the 50MB of video hosting as I dont have the resources to build my own website. Can someone who uses this tell me how to activate this now that I have paid? The money has been withdrawn from my account for about 4 days now, but I seem to only be able to access basic portfolio stuff with the 500kb flash hosting, a few images, and no personal URL. How do I access the paid subscription area?

EDIT*
Ok i seem top have found the URL, I just cant find where to upload my quicktime.

EDIT*
I found the instructions. I overlooked them because I thought they were for Images only. But little did I know there was a instructions for video also.

http://www.cgsociety.org/about/?utm_source=cgsfrontpage&utm_medium=creditcard&utm_campaign=becomeamember

CGTalk Moderation
06-19-2010, 01:57 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.