PDA

View Full Version : Tool problem

NewMayaUser
06-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello,

I saved my tool, which was a model I was working on from zspheres. The problem is when I loaded my tool I could no longer edit in edit mode with the little zpheres by clicking and dragging anymore. I hadn't finished the arms, and now I'm not sure how I can make them, lol..

any ideas on how to get back to that click drag zphere modeling method?

NewMayaUser
06-18-2010, 12:42 PM
another good question is. How do I save my document in Zbrush so that I can come back, and start editing exactly where I left off?

NewMayaUser
06-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure how to get the zphere tool back. I did it once, but when I clicked A adaptive skin wasn't visible.. The entire skelleton dissapeared. (the adaptive skin was in my tool area. I had to click it to make it show up. Now that I've closed the program I'm having the same problem I started with. How do I get my skeleton back on the map when I load the tool?

NewMayaUser
06-18-2010, 01:41 PM
My Land, I got it working again. It must have been a glich of some sort. I just closed the program. Opened it again, loaded the tool, drew my model, and them pressed A to go back and forth. Works fine now...that's wierd..

CGTalk Moderation
06-18-2010, 01:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.