PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting Applink to work with Gimp

ButterKnife
06-11-2010, 04:45 AM
I've been trying to get zApplink to work with Gimp for over an hour now. I used to be able to use it, but I've reformatted my computer since then and need to set it up again. I've already done plenty of searching and tried the solutions I've found (Like not setting it as the target application and erasing the non numeric characters from the directory names). If I try setting Gimp as the target app, I get a whole different set of problems and end up needing to reinstall AppLink, so I've just been leaving it as my default psd opening program (Which is Gimp).

At this point my issue is that I can drop the image and have the Temporary file open in Gimp, but zbrush doesn't minimize. As a result, zBrush can't pickup the image.

There's very little information on this problem, so if any of you know anything I can do, I would really appreciate it.

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2010, 04:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.