PDA

View Full Version : Apple i-Fi

persianprince
06-09-2010, 07:24 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/349778_1276064647/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/349778_1276064647/1024bound)This is a sci-fi vehicle I've designed for Apple brand, called "Apple i-Fi" . well, I'll upload the final image June 29th, sorry about what you see now, I'm kinda late and I'm trying to do my best.

persianprince
06-09-2010, 07:32 AM
some quick comments :

As I already said, I'm late for the challenge and I hope I finish the final entry on June 29th.

The body of spaceship is inspired by "swordfish" , and it both travels in air and "on" water.

I don't know if it's legal in this challenge to use a brands name and logo, so I'd really appreciate it if someone help me out on this.

I'll soon upload my hand sketches, and I don't know yet what to do for the final presentation.. a 2D render of my sketches or a 3D render of this model with a nice matte-painting in the back..

Comments are totally welcome people, goodluck.:beer:

cgdigi
06-10-2010, 05:42 AM
hmm i prefer the second concept, about the name and logo, i think you should post in the FAQ thread so that the moderators can help you there. good luck and looking forward to your updates.

persianprince
06-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi folks!

I'd really appreciate it if you feed me with your comments about the model, I'm just about to start my Syd Mead style on it, and your comments would really help me :)

thanks!

LostTraveler
06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
It's an interesting shape and I like how it turns into the apple. It's futuristic so I gues its Syd Mead in that way. But I feel most of his style is in the presentation of the vehicle so I can't say until you show your finished piece...I would say your going in the right direction though.

persianprince
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks friends :) I'm developing the idea at the moment, and I'll start the final presentation next week, I guess I should study Syd's style properly.. it'll be cool if I spend enough time in 2D for this :)

keep rocking pals

CGTalk Moderation
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.