PDA

View Full Version : help - advice for pricing work

mrgrundy
09-17-2003, 06:32 PM
Alright, need some help on figuring out how to price a "Media Packet" , thats the first problem, the second one would be pricing buttons for an interface and redesigning a logo. The media packet would consist of 6 pages , all the text would be given to me , I would just have to do the layout and the design. There are some 3d models I would have to do, and that would be the third problem. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Electrofirma
09-17-2003, 06:49 PM
It is impossible to set pricing without seeing some examples of your work. A button could be worth $15 or 15. It depends on the button.

mrgrundy
09-17-2003, 07:02 PM
this is true, well , not the best, not the worst, I wish I can send some ex, but I'm at work right now. I would'nt charge them an obscene amount, considering that I am still new to the game. I just need a rough estimate, I would be working of the "honor" system, until they pay me.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.